Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Experience with essay #2

Today we turned in our second essay in class. I did not have much difficulty writing it. I may have had a few problems with trying to tie my examples to the topic of the essay. I wanted to be sure that all of my examples made sense and that they were relevent, and this took a while. The easiest thing in writing it was just the topic itself. I could really relate to this because I see it everyday. After I got my examples to what I wanted them to be, the rest of it was a breeze. Some advice I would give to the next english 1101 student who had to do this would be to just take your time. Pick a topic that interests you and go with the flow. Always be sure that the examples you give make sense and they go with what you are writing about, because if your examples don't make sense, it throws the entire paper off.

No comments:

Post a Comment