Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The greatest challenge I faced when I wrote my forst composition

Today we turned in our final draft to or first essay for this class. I felt very confident when I turned mine in. My professor said that my first draft was good, which really surpurised me. When I was writing, I did face a few challenges. In the beginning, it took me a while to choose a topic. I was torn between writing about my first day at college and my first day on the job. Finally, I chose to write about my first day at college because I figured it would be easier to write about. Another challenge was staying on topic and making sure what I wrote down made sense. The final paragraph was a bit of a challenge. It needed some work, becuase it was too abrupt. However, I added a few more sentences and made some changes to the ones that were already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment