Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reaction to reading other blogs

I enjoyed reading and commenting on other students' blogs. Its good to read comments from your professor, but its better when you can read what another student has said about your writing and make changes accordingly. The other student can tell you what mistakes you made and give you some pointers on how to fix them. In reading other blogs, I realized how important it is to give your opinion in an honest way that doesnt hurt the writer's feelings. The comments I made also helped me to look at my own blogs more closely because some of the things I commented on, I had the same problems in mine. I think its good that we have the opportunity to read each other's writings and comment on how well they are as well as metion places that need to be fixed. This will help us all advance in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment